Non-Belgian file still to be completed
Submit the requested missing documents on time.
2 ways to complete your file
- You are an EU/EEA citizen, or a family member thereof, who has registered for a long-term stay. From the date of registration, you will have three months’ time to complete your file.
- You are a non-EU/EEA citizen, and you have been requested to submit additional documents. You provide them within the time limit communicated to you.
How to submit?
- Email to
- Subject line of the email
'completion of file'+ surname + given name(s) (as stated on your national identity card or passport) + Belgian national registration number (‘rijksregisternummer’) or the reference number of your annex 19ter
- Attach the following documents (in PDF format, scanned separately)
- National identity card (front and back) or national passport (biodata page)
- Annex 19/19ter, annex 15/49 or current residence card (front and back)
- The documents which you still had to submit (scan must be in colour)
- Mention the following information in the email
- Reason for the application, specifying which documents are yet to be submitted
- Surname, given name(s) (as stated on your national identity card or passport)
- Date of birth
- Belgian phone number