Professor Van Overstraetenplein 1
Van 23 tot en met 26 september 2021 is het stadskantoor moeilijk bereikbaar met de auto door het WK wielrennen. Kom zo veel mogelijk met de fiets, het openbaar vervoer of te voet. Hou rekening met grote drukte in de buurt.
Need an appointment?
This counter works by appointment. Whether you need an appointment depends on what you want to arrange. Some things can be done online, others you have to come to the city office.
Please find more information on the subject via the homepage.
How to get there?
- By bike
You can park your bicycle in the free underground public bicycle parking.
There are 3 entries:
- To the left of the city office
- In front of the office complex (at the large KBC building)
- On the right via the underground tunnel at the provincial government office building
- By public transport
- The train station and the main bus station are situated at approximately 200 meters from the city office.
- You cross Martelarenplein and then reach Professor Van Overstraetenplein via the stairs on the ring road, in front of the city office.
- You can find timetables on www.nmbs.be (train) and www.delijn.be (bus).
- By car
- On foot
You can reach the city office by public elevator via the KBC building or by using the sloping connection between Professor Van Overstraetenplein and the ring road (150m further in the direction of the provincial government office building).
- By car
- There are parking places for persons with reduced mobility in the parking lot of the city office.
- Behind the building turn left towards the second garage door and register there via the intercom device at the entrance.
- You can take the elevator to the reception.
Guide dogs, assistance dogs and therapy dogs (also in training) are welcome.