Bulky refuse can be collected from your home (against payment). You can ask the municipal services to do this.
How to ask?
€ 25 (transport)
- + € 7.5 per 0.5 m³ of bulky refuse or less
- + € 7.5 for single bed, one-seater sofa, chair (2 pcs) and (garden) table
- + € 15 for double bed and a two-seater sofa
- + € 22.5 for a three-seater sofa
- no extra charge for mattresses
Afterwards you will receive an invoice by post.
What is allowed?
- Refuse that is not selectively collected at the recycling centre
- Refuse that is not reusable
- Refuse that is too large or too heavy to put in a garbage bag.
When will the refuse be collected?
The municipal services collect bulky refuse once a month. We will call you or send you an e-mail to inform you of the date.
How to prepare bulky refuse for collection
- Not in plastic bags or cardboard boxes
- Tied together firmly
- In manageable pieces (maximally 1 metre high, 2 metres wide, 30 kg)