Wood prunings can be collected from your home free of charge. You can ask the municipal services to do this.
How to request?
Free of charge.
What is allowed and what is not?
What is allowed?
- Branches and little trunks
- Thickness: max. 10 cm diameter
- Length: min. 50 cm and max. 2 metres
- Little logs and tree roots
- Smaller than 20 cm in diameter
- Remove all dirt
What is not allowed?
Other types of biodegradable waste, leaves, logs and tree roots bigger than 20 cm in diameter.
When will the wood prunings be collected?
Wood prunings are collected 10 times a year, between February and November. On this web page, we publish the next 2 dates for which you can book an appointment:
- Friday 28 October 2022
- Friday 25 November 2022
When will the refuse be collected?
The municipal services collect bulky refuse once a month. We will call you or send you an e-mail to inform you of the date.
How to prepare wood prunings for collection?
- Tie the wood prunings together with rope and form bundles:
- Thickness: max. 40 cm diameter
- Length: max. 1.5 metres
- Weight: max. 20 kg per bundle
- Max. 2 m³ per collection