Do you need help or do you know someone who needs help? We can help.
Which requests for assistance?
You can contact us with all your questions about well-being and support.
- You need care and you don't know where you can find it.
- You are temporarily unable to do groceries for health reasons.
- You are looking for someone to go for a walk or chat with from time to time.
- You have financial concerns and you don't know where to go.
How to apply?
Let us know how we can help you. Your request will be treated confidentially.
Make an appointment
What happens after your question?
We will contact you to clarify your question. Together we look at what is possible, such as a professional organization that can help you or a volunteer from the neighborhood. If we need to pass on your details in order to help, we always ask permission first.
When we use neighbor assistance, we proceed as follows:
- We check where you live.
- If there is a neighborhood organization, community center or a local service center in your area, we will pass on your contact details. They are looking for a suitable volunteer.
- If there is no community service, community center or local service center in your area, we will find a suitable volunteer ourselves.
- When we found a volunteer in your neighbourhood, we will pass on your contact details.
You will also receive the contact details of the volunteer. The volunteer will contact you.
- If we cannot find a volunteer in your neighbourhood, we will look for another solution.
We will not pass on your contact details without your permission.