Certificate of residence
This certificate proves that you are registered at your address. You can request it online.
Who can request it?
- Your legal representative (e.g. parent or guardian) or a special proxy (lawyer, notary public, etc.)
- Third parties (a person or a public or private institution)
- Only if the issuance of the documents is prescribed or permitted by law
- The request has to be written and signed
- Indicate the statutory provisions on which the request is based
This tool does not work in Internet Explorer. Use another browser.
Free of charge.
When will you receive the document?
- You requested it using your electronic identity card
You will usually receive the document immediately in your mailbox.
- You requested it for someone else using your electronic identity card
You will receive the document in your mailbox after verification.
- You requested it without using your electronic identity card
You will receive the document at your official address after approximately 5 business days.
Document for use abroad
To use the document abroad, you sometimes need a legalisation.