Coronavirus: rules at the City office
- Come to the City office at the earliest 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Come alone. Only persons in need of assistance and minors may be accompanied by a maximum of 1 person.
- Wash your hands upon arrival.
- A mouth mask is mandatory for everyone over 12 years old.
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from others.
- Follow the indicated route.
- Bring a passport photo. Use of the city’s passport camera booth is strictly limited.
- There is a transparant screen between you and the counter staff.